- Offering legal counsel to businesses and institutions.
- Client representation and accompaniment before private entities, organisms and public administration.
- Defending your interests before law courts.
- Providing assessment in commercial and public contract procedures, investment projects and corporate practice.
In addition to offering these services we rely on the support of our partner Garrido Abogados, a legal practice currently led by 9 associates and more than 100 lawyers, dedicated to comprehensive legal and fiscal advice. Founded in 1992 by Miguel Ángel Garrido, Tax Office inspector in leave and acknowledged economic assessor,
Garrido Abogados offers legal services within the following principal areas.
- International tax
- Criminal Business Law – Financial crimes
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- M & A – Transactions
- Economic – Forensic
- Civil Litigation and Arbitration
- Labour law
- Corporate Compliance
- European and Competition law
- Non Profit Organisations
- Outsourcing services
- Management Systems consulting